- Online Regular Registration is open and runs through February 24, 2016!!!!
- Late Registration begins February 25, 2016
- As always, our Host Hotels (2 this year!) sold out quickly. A few rooms have opened up at the Love Field Hotel and Suites due to cancellations, so check there. We always work with several nearby hotels (our overflow hotels) to make rooms available at a great rate for our guests. Check out the Hotels page for a list of our Overflow Hotels and rates.
- We plan for a lot of attendees, so regardless of which of our hotels (Host or Overflow) you’re staying at, we have transportation shuttles to get you where the action is.
- But don’t wait too long! The room blocks at our overflow hotels get released on February 16, and reservations after that will be at the current market rates.
We work hard to keep TBRU a simple, affordable event. The price for regular registration remains unchanged for TBRU 21 at only $130. In doing so we offer one registration package that includes the vast majority of all our events.*
Your event package includes:
• Entry to TBRU events (with the exception of the optional excursions)
• TBRU t-shirt** or cap
• TBRU commemorative pin
• Shuttle transportation to all venues during the weekend
• Entry to the TBRU Hospitality Room with complimentary drinks and cocktail parties
• Thursday Kick-Off Party Snacks, Saturday Dinner, Sunday Lunch, and various other food and snacks
• Mr. TBRU Contest
• Pool parties
• VIP entry to local venues
• …and more!
Regular Registration – 11/14/2015 – 2/24/2016, $130; BearDance $25
Late Registration*** – 2/25/2016 – 2/29/2016, $150; BearDance $30
At-the-Door Registration*** – 3/10/2016, $150; BearDance $35
American Sign Language
American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation will be provided at most of our major and staged events. If ASL interpretation would help you during these events please let us know after you place your on-line reservation. Additionally, if you are interested in assisting our bear brothers that need ASL interpretation please email email@example.com.
Registrants must meet the following:
• Must be at least 21 years of age prior to the start of the event.
• Attendees gender must be that of a male and present themselves as a male. The Dallas Bears and TBRU embraces and welcomes our Trans brothers. This niche/affinity event is designed for the Gay Bear community.
• Must provide, in person, a valid and unexpired government issued photo ID (driver license, state ID card) or Passport which provides a recognizable photo of you and clearly states your date of birth.
• International guests (non-U.S. citizens) please provide your ID and your Passport.
• If there is any doubt in determining your date of birth or age – the Dallas Bears may refuse your entry to the event. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age.
Please note: it is required by State Law that you must possess a government issued photo ID to enter a bar or any venue that serves or sells alcohol.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions that we haven’t answered for you on this website.