ON-LINE REGISTRATION COMING NOVEMBER 15, 2014 @ 12:00 PM CST.
We work hard to keep TBRU a simple event to participate in. In doing so we offer one registration package that includes the vast majority of all our events. (*A small number of events do have an additional cost associated with them that you can optionally attend. Examples of events that are an additional cost include the City Excursions, Spa Excursions, and the Bear Dance. Please check the event schedule for a list of events not included in your registration package.)
American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation will be provided at most of our major and staged events. If ASL interpretation would help you during these events please let us know after you place your on-line reservation. Additionally, if you are interested in assisting our bear brothers that need ASL interpretation please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration includes all of the following:
• Entry to TBRU events (with the exception of the optional events that require additional fees)
• TBRU t-shirt or cap
• TBRU commemorative pin
• Shuttle transportation to all venues during the weekend
• Entry to the TBRU Hospitality Room with complimentary drinks and cocktail parties
• Thursday Kick-Off Party Snacks, Saturday Dinner, Saturday Concert/Entertainment, Sunday Lunch, and various other food and snacks
• Mr. TBRU Contest
• Pool parties
• VIP entry to local venues
• …and more!
Please note that t-shirts and caps are based on availability and we can’t guarantee the availability with Late or At the Door Registrations.
Registrants must meet the following:
• Must be at least 21 years of age at time of registering for the event.
• Gender must be that of a male and you must present yourself as a male.
• Must provide, in person, a valid and unexpired government issued photo ID (driver license, state ID card) or Passport which provides a recognizable photo of you and clearly states your date of birth.
• International guests (non-U.S. citizens) please provide your ID and your Passport.
• If there is any doubt in determining your date of birth or age – the Dallas Bears may refuse your entry to the event. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age.
Please note: it is required by State Law that you must posses a government issued photo ID to enter a bar or any venue that serves or sells alcohol.
Email email@example.com if you have questions that we haven’t answered for you on this website.